Pay My Bill
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
There are two ways to pay your PDIC sample fees. Both require knowing the sample number(s), which serve as invoice numbers, and the amount due. You can view your invoices by logging into the PDIC database application. Important: The mailing address and online store are different for the Turf Diagnostics Lab. See their web site to pay for disease diagnosis performed on a turf or ornamental grass.
* WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CASH PAYMENTS *
PAY WITH CHECK OR MONEY ORDER:
- Make the check or money order out to “North Carolina State University”.
- Write your invoice number(s) in the memo area.
- If you’ve already received an invoice, enclose a copy of it with your payment.
- Mail to:
Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
Campus Box 7211
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7211
PAY ONLINE WITH A CREDIT CARD:
- For clinic samples, except turf and ornamental grasses (see next bullet point), please visit: https://commerce.cashnet.com/NCSUCALS20
- To pay for turf and ornamental grass samples, please visit the Turf Diagnostic Lab’s credit card store.
- Each sample type being paid for is considered its own “item” that needs to be added to the cart. On each item page you will be required to enter the quantity of that type of sample and the associated sample number(s). An error will be displayed if any info is left out. If you are paying for multiple sample types, each item type will need to be added to the cart separately. See the following screenshots for an example of a typical sample submitted through N.C. Cooperative Extension:
- You must use your own device to pay with a credit card. We cannot allow users to pay with a credit card from the computer at the clinic for security reasons.
- The clinic cannot collect credit card information directly. Please do not send us that information in any way, as it poses a security risk.
- Be aware that if you use the account login option, the login for the credit card payment center is different from your login to our sample database.
- Fee amounts are slightly adjusted to cover fees for credit card services. If you are unable to cover the difference we still accept cash, checks, and money orders for fee payments (see above).
- If a mistake is made we have the ability to refund all or part of a transaction. Please contact us if you are experiencing issues.