Pay My Bill
There are two ways to pay your PDIC sample fees. Both require knowing the sample number(s), which serve as invoice numbers, and the amount due. You can view your invoices by logging into the PDIC database application. Important: The mailing address and online store are different for the Turf Diagnostics Lab. See their web site to pay for disease diagnosis performed on a turf or ornamental grass.
PAY WITH A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER:
- Make the check or money order out to “North Carolina State University”.
- Write your invoice number(s) in the memo area.
- If you’ve already received an invoice, enclose a copy of it with your payment.
- Mail to:
Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
Campus Box 7211
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7211
PAY ONLINE WITH A CREDIT CARD: Coming in late 2020.
- Logon to the credit card storefront and follow the instructions there.
- Due to university financial regulations and for your protection, we cannot accept credit card payments over the phone or in person.
- Note: A 5% processing fee is added to accounts paid via credit card.